Township for the Two & Three Wheeler Plant – Bajaj Auto Limited
Bajaj Auto Limited (BAL), a two & three wheeler plant at Waluj near Aurangabad. The plant has a production capacity of 3,75,000 two wheelers per annum and 50,000 three wheelers per annum. The project was funded by an international loan, financial institutions and by means of internal accruals.
Covers a total area of 300 acres and a built up area of 3,50,000 sq m.
TCE Scope of Services
- Master plan for plant (1 km x 1 km)
- Master plan of the township in 2 phases - 1000 units on 120 hectares (House design by BAL's architect)
- Site development including roads and drainage
- Detailed engineering for utility services such as service/fire water, compressed air, fuel oil, etc.
- Lighting and electrical distribution system
- Landscaping and recycling effluent for gardening
- Project co-ordination