Supports And Foundations For 1168 MM OD MS Pipeline – Navi Mumbai SEZ Private Limited
Navi Mumbai SEZ Private Limited has taken up the work of development of Navi Mumbai Special Economic Zone (NMSEZ) near the financial capital of India, Mumbai, which is a Multi Product Special Economic Zone. Total capital outlay on the same is expected to be US$ 2 Billion.
It is a project for the development of an Integrated Industrial Township, under the provisions of the Foreign Trade Policy of India and the SEZ Act. The township would be developed with world-class State of art infrastructure, utilities and services with clearly demarcated industrial, commercial, residential, social and recreational areas.
TCE Scope of Services
- Study and analysis of available information
- Review of L- Section and hydraulic design of mild steel pipe line prepared by MIDC from MBR till Dronagiri Node
- Brief techno-economical comparison for laying the pipeline above ground or below ground
- Studying various feasible options for pipe supports and proposing the techno-economical solution based on the soil investigation report
- Preparation of detail design, drawings, specifications and estimated cost of approved support system including for pile and pile caps
- Suggesting type of pile foundations to be provided, equipment to be deployed for installation of piles, methodology to be adopted and detail specification for material to be used
- Proposing the invert level of pipeline and top of pile cap considering high tide level as 3.4 M mentioned by NMSEZ
- Study the effect of earthquake and wind load on piles
- Estimation of time schedule for construction
- Provide construction supervision for the installation of the test piles, supports and laying of pipeline in the test section portion and study its behaviour during monsoon