Ship Repair Facility And Cargo Terminal At Jaigad – Angre Ports Infrastructure Limited
Perkins Eastman has engaged TCE for providing architectural and detailed engineering services for setting up Ship Repair Facility and Cargo Terminal at Jaigad in Ratnagiri district of Maharashtra for Angre Ports Infrastructure Private Limited.
TCE Scope of Services
- Detailed architectural drawings based on master plan, design basis report, conceptual design from lead architect for 2 office buildings and 16 utility buildings for Repair Yard and 2 office and 3 utility buildings for container yard.
- Specifications and BOQ of architectural and engineering works, for various buildings.
- Preparation of detailed interior elevation drawings.
- Selection of plant materials, and hard scape materials, to be used on the site.
- Review and approval of fabrication drawings prepared by contractor.t
B. Utility Services:
Preparation of design criteria, detailed system design, bid purpose drawings covering P&I diagrams, general arrangement drawings, enquiry specifications, cost estimates and vendor drawing review for systems indicated below:
i. Electrical Systems
- Electrical substations
- LT panel/ switchboard & distribution board including APFC/ capacitor banks
- DG system including emergency supply system
- Station battery and UPS system
- Lighting system (normal and emergency) for buildings, roads and open yards
- Earthing & lightning protection system
- Cabling system and routing for land side as well as pier structure
ii. Fire Protection System
- Hydrant system including fire water pump house and allied facilities
- Foam system
- Fire tenders
- Internal fire fighting system including potable fire extinguisher layout
iii. HVAC System
- HVAC system for office buildings
- Industrial ventilation for repair yard buildings
iv. Civil Structures
- Site grading
- Container yard pavement (for 110 T axle load)
- Conventional buildings (5 in number)
- Review and approval of design and drawings for Pre Engineered Buildings (13 in number)
- Utility walkway along the approach jetty
v. Water Systems
- Storm water drainage system
- Process and potable water supply system and pipe routing
- Sewage collection system for Ship Repair Yard
- Collection and treatment of process runoff from ship repair
- Sewage treatment plant (40 KLD capacity)
- Effluent treatment plant (65 KLD and 105 KLD capacity)
- Internal plumbing
C. Construction Administration:
Periodic review of progress of construction, including site visits to ensure that the work is being carried out effectively and providing assistance in final selection/approval of materials.