Expansion of Container Terminal – IDBI Bank Limited/Gujarat Pipavav Port Limited
Gujarat Pipavav Port Limited (GPPL) approached the Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) for financial assistance to go ahead with phase – 1 project. IDBI retained TCE to undertake the assessment of the project with a view to meet projected traffic levels, reasonableness of project cost estimates and adequacy of design.
TCE Scope of Services
- Assessment of the adequacy of the design and layout of the project with a view to meet projected traffic levels, cargo profile
- Review the proposed construction schedule for the project and advise regarding attainability of the same, including identification of critical aspects related to the said schedule
- Assessment of the reasonableness of the project cost estimates and adequacy of the contingency provision
- Review the capacity and operational estimates made with regard to bulk, container and liquid cargo for estimating performance and profitability including estimates of power, fuel and water requirements, R & M estimates, maintenance dredging etc.
- Comment on any other critical aspect having a bearing on viability / bankability of the proposal