TCE has provided services to Tata Industries Limited Mumbai during 1995-1996, for the feasibility studies for Bangalore International Airport Project.
TCE Scope of service
- Field Survey: Identification of the contractor for macro survey of the plot, supervision of survey work and getting the survey map from the contractor
- Bid Documents and Specification: preparation, identification of the contractor and review of reports regarding Hydrogeological investigations to identify the yield of underground water from existing and proposed borewells and also study of catchment area of nearby tanks, existing drains, etc.
- Facilities Required: based on preliminary write-up Master Plan And Conceptual Drawings of Singapore Changi-Airport Enterprise Pvt. Ltd. (SCAE), TCE has carried out preliminary design of civil, electrical and mechanical works, estimated the bill of quantities, prepared brief enquiries and obtained budgetary quotes.
- Cost Estimates: prepared detailed cost estimation document giving the total Project Cost Estimate along with important design basis for the cost estimate.
- Estimation of total power: determined total power with emergency power requirement. Identification of distribution system with Power supply from grid including preliminary design of substation.
- Environment Impact Assessment: prepared Rapid EIA studies and submitted it to Tata Industries Limited and Karnataka State Pollution Control Board (KSPCB). TCE has been recently advised by KSPCB to take up the further work in the area.