Acoustic Treatment of Radar Control Rooms – Airports Authority of India
Airports Authority of India (AAI) requested Consultancy Services for mitigation of the following problems faced in the Radar Control Room Areas (ACC Room Area measuring approx. 50m x 10m and FIC Room Area measuring approx. 26m x 10m).
TCE Scope of service
- Basic Study including measurement of sound and illumination levels (completed)
- Preparation of Feasibility Report recommending solutions (completed)
- Preparation of detailed GA/ Layout Drawings & Cost Estimates (to be taken up after client's approval of feasibility report)
- Preparation of BOQ / Specifications (to be taken up consequent to above)
- Site visits & preparation of shop drawings, if required, for troubleshooting.